01 July 2009

1 July 2009 Photo: Color vs Black and White

I couldn't decide on color or black and white for today's photo so I am putting both up. You decide! We have grapes growing in the yard for the 2nd year. They have some sort of critter or fungus but they are interesting to watch grow! I will have to do some research before next summer to see if I can figure out how to really cultivate them properly.

I also found out that I have the kind of grapes leaves on this plant used to make stuffed grapes leaves. I have memories of my grandmother making these stuffed leaves and was very confused as a child. I would never eat them because she was going and picking leaves off a tree and I knew that was just crazy! Leaves were for bugs to eat not me! Ahhh the things you just don't understand as a child!

No comments:

Post a Comment