31 July 2010

30 July 2010: Girl Power

So the sisters were back together again. My middle niece had been home with her parents because she had a softball tournament while the other two were here staying with us or their grandparents. I finally got the three of them together and have decided they were like the Spice Girls - Posh Spice, Sporty Spice and Baby Spice and if Angelee was still her she could have been Ginger Spice!

I also got to do some photos of "Sporty Spice" by herself. Did I mention my brother in law better be nervous as these girls enter their teen years and beyond! We also went to fashion show of the oldest's Fashion Design Camp she'd been attending all week. She made that pink polka dot dress!!! Beauty and talent in everone one of these girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment