13 March 2009

12 March 2009 Photo: Let's Do The Time Warp Again

I know I have mentioned my GPS in a previous post and my recent addiction to it.  I travel between Boston and NY almost weekly for several weeks during the semester.  After several of these drives with my GPS over the last year, I have found that there is a time warp between Worcester and Springfield.  On my GPS it gives you the approximate time you will arrive at your destination.  I have found that around Ludlow, MA the time shifts and changes to getting me home 20 minutes earlier.  This has not happened once, it has been many times. And I am not speeding up since I use my cruise control so the only explanation can be a Time Warp like the one from Rocky Horror Picture Show.  I tried to link to the video but Fox Pictures claimed copyright and won't let it be on youtube!  Oh well...hopefully you have seen the movie because it is a classic cult film!

No comments:

Post a Comment