17 March 2009

17 March 2009 Photo(s): May The Road Rise Up To Meet You

Happy St Patrick's Day! In honor of the day, I took a ride up to Tipperary Hill in Syracuse "where the green is always on top." Do you notice something odd about the traffic lights below? In Tipp Hill Coleman's Irish Pub had a crowd of people drinking their green beer and enjoying the holiday.

While I am not Irish at all, my husband ONLY claims his Irish heritage so I guess that is enough for both of us. He LOVES all things Irish and Celtic and would move to Ireland if he could. My first trip to Ireland was with him because he wanted to show me his favorite place on earth and is now one of my favorite!

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face;
the rains fall soft upon your fields and until we meet again,
may God hold you in the palm of His hand.













No comments:

Post a Comment