10 March 2009

9 March 2009 Photo(s): Footprints In My Heart


Cheesecake Factory March 2009 (above)

My Wedding Shower Summer 2005 (below)

I had a trip to Boston coming up for work and Kathy and I had planned to get together. I had recently connected with Jackie again on facebook. And it had been too long since I had seen Heidi. So we started the ball rolling. It has been almost 4 years since all four of us were together and this night, the stars aligned and the reunion happened.

These three women have been part of my life almost forever. They have seen me through the good times and bad, the rediculously funny times and moments when my heart would never seem to mend. We have all had our battles over the years some of which we were there for each other and some we sadly fought alone but when I think of my closest girlfriends from back in the day in Westerly...these are the 3 faces that pop into my head (and my heart).

I know two of these are not photos I took but it had to make the blog.

"Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart." - Eleanor Roosevelt

No comments:

Post a Comment