10 May 2009

10 May 2009 Photo(s): Foxy Mama

On the way home yesterday from a long day of looking at bathroom sinks, fixtures and medicine cabinets, I noticed a red fox sitting on a log right behind our house. I practically slammed on the brakes and did a U turn and I think I scared Bill a bit. Anyway, when we got home from stalking them on the side of the road for several minutes, we found a mama fox and her 2 or 3 babies living under the shed behind our house. We now understand why Mona has been sniffing around up there so much.

I captured a few pictures which where techinically taken yesterday, but I figured what better way to celebrate Mother's Day than a mama and her babies. Here's to all of you mother's out there...Happy Mother's Day! And a special thought goes out to my Mom...I still miss her everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment