23 May 2009

23 May 2009 Photo: Summer Dreams

Memorial Day Weekend...as a kid, that meant the official opening of Misquamicut Beach. As an adult, it has meant our National Professional Conference for the last 12 years. However, this year I am not going to the conference in LA and I am thrilled about it.

Today we put together our newest purchase as pictured above. I LOVE this gazebo. This is our third gazebo in as many years and we hope this one makes it more than one season. Our outdoor space is so peaceful and comfy. I could not make it through the summer without our outdoor living room so I am glad we replaced it. Thanks to Bill and his parents for indulging me to get it together this morning! Below is the one from last year that blew down in the wind storm...the new one is much nicer.

No comments:

Post a Comment