31 May 2009

31 May 2009 Photo: Joining The Cult

Well it has finally happened, I've joined the iphone cult. It was not expected, but my work phone finally died and it happened. When I inquired if I would be getting a new tilt or a refurb or at best a blackberry, the email came back saying it was being replaced with an iphone. I wrote back..."Are you kidding?" I am now glad I rigged my old phone to work for the last few months with a rubber band and a prayer because if I had gotten it replaced in March when it started acting up, there would be no iphone in my world right now.

My friend refers herself to an iphone widow...I don't think I am that bad but you will have to ask Bill. The land of the apps is yet to be thoroughly explored since I've only had it for a few days, but all in good time. For now, I am happy to be reconnected!

No comments:

Post a Comment