25 February 2009

25 February 2009 Photo: I'm Melting...MELTING!!!

I love icecles and and have fond memories of breaking them off as a kid to eat and smash on the ground. I have been trying to take pictures of them all year for this blog. I have seen icecles of all shapes and sizes including one that started at the roof of the house and went all the way down to the ground. I took many photos of them, but I never liked the ones I took...until today!

The sun was catching the icecle just right that it was starting to melt and believe me that is a miracle beacause it is still cold! It took several tries, but I caught a finally drip in the frame of the photograph. I could hear the voice of the wicked witch in my head as I was watching it drip...I'm melting...melting! Truth be told - I am ready for them to melt all the way, ever last one of them. Bring on the spring!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment