03 February 2009

3 February 2009 Photo: Art For Art's Sake

I was at Mass College of Art today for work and I am always jealous of the students who are going to school there because I wish I had followed my dream and gone to school for photography. I always enjoy speaking to the students and helping them to find someplace to study abroad to continue exploring their medium. This picture above was from the lobby of one of the buildings which I thought particularly captured the essence of the study abroad fair I was at today.

Does anyone out there remember Captain Bob. He was on TV in the early 70's in the New England area. He did a drawing show and I was front and center every weekend watching and drawing with the Captain. It is a vivid memory on my childhood and I was pretty good at drawing too. If I had to do it all over again, I would have pursued the arts more.

No comments:

Post a Comment