08 February 2009

7 February 2009 Photo: Not This Year

As my friends are preparing for a semi-regular trip to Puerto Rico, I am realizing what a foolish decision it was not to go this year. The prolonged cold weather coupled with the stress of Bill's job situation would have made this a perfect year to escape reality. We have been going to Rincon and staying in these great Sunset Paradise Villas for many years. It is one of the only vacation spots I have returned to several times and where I can actually go and relax. We do nothing by swim, read, dive, snorkel, walk on the beach and look for whales from the balcony. Usually when I travel, I spend so much time seeing sites, museums, driving around, but in Rincon I can just live in the moment.

I wish my friends a wonderful time with clear waters, warm weather and good food. Think of me as you are basking in the sun and looking for sea turtles!

No comments:

Post a Comment