30 January 2009

30 January 2009 Photo: These Are The People In Our Neighborhood

We live in a suburb in Central NY and it is very small town with only a few stores/restaurants. One of the places we have been frequenting since the day we moved here is Robbie T's Pizza. Robbie T is one of the friendliest people we've ever met and always has a smile on his face and a gregarious hello when you walk in the door. He is very active in the community and everyone loves him.

I decided to employ my husband to be the guest photographer for the day since he was going to get the pizza and I wanted to start doing some pictures of the people in our neighborhood in the blog from time to time. I have been schooling Bill in how to take a good picture almost since we met so I knew I could trust him to get me a good photo of Robbie. He came back with great picture of him and a couple of his staff. So if you are ever in the area, stop by Robbie T's and have a slice!

No comments:

Post a Comment