18 January 2009

18 January 2009 Photo: Proud To Be An American


The title of this blog post is not something that most people have ever heard come out of my mouth...at least not in recent history. I can say that for the first time in a long time, I am hopeful and excited about what the future may hold for our country. I know we have a long way to go but feel like we have a much stronger person at the helm who was actually the choice of the American people. I will be thrilled when President-Elect Obama is finally President Obama.

As we are about to embark upon a time of historical significance on so many fronts, I decided I am going to try take pictures this week with a focus on these events! I wish I was able to be in DC for the inauguration but I will certainly be following the events on TV and online.

No comments:

Post a Comment