05 January 2009

5 January 2009 Photo: Night Vision


Today just about got away from me with the craziness of getting ready for the semester. In trying to keep with my photo a day project, I decided to go outside and do some night photos - not a big deal if you live in Florida, but in Central NY I could get frostbite. Of course it may have made sense to put a jacket on before I went outside.

As you can see, I fibbed a little when I said we were taking down our Christmas decorations...we got all of the inside ones down (that took about 4 hours) but didn't get to the outside decorations yet so this was the subject of todays photo. I did used a tripod and the timer to keep it in focus. The more I look at this photo, I think we may actually leave those lights up as we use that patio a lot when it's warmer!

No comments:

Post a Comment