04 January 2009

4 January 2009 Photo: Only 354 Days Left


So today I went to Wegman's (fondly referred to as Weggie World in our house) and I thought I may find a good subject to photograph there since it is almost as big as Disney Land. Well stupid me forgot the camera in the car which I had to park far far away because apparently EVERYONE in Syracuse shops at 12 noon on a Sunday...I knew there was a reason I usually went early in the morning! To make matters worse, the shopping cart driving in Weggie World was abysmal.

So choice two was to capture the last moment of our Christmas decorations. We are finally done procrastinating and are taking them down. So today's picture is a photo of our tree before it became naked once more. There are only 354 days until Christmas 2009...will YOU be on the naughty or nice side of the list?

No comments:

Post a Comment