16 January 2009

16 January 2009 Photo: Winter Wonderland

As I was taking today's picture, I thought about how cold the people must have been yesterday that were in the plane that went down into the Hudson River. It was called Miracle on the Hudson and it truly was as the pilot skillfully put down the plane in a way that all passengers and crew survived. Now if USAirway could hire people who were as adept at handling baggage, it would be a great airline. Seriously, kudos to the pilot and I am relieved that everyone came out of it alive.

This photo is of a property near our house. Hopefully the people inside did not think I was casing the place. While I keep saying I am sick of winter, snow and cold, it is beautiful when the sun shines so bright on the snow and the sky is so blue!

No comments:

Post a Comment